QUGS RPGs

Forum for QUGS members to use for tabletop RPGs (D&D, Shadowrun, Werewolf, etc.)

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Charactors.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ector

PostSubject: Charactors.   Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:54 pm

Welcome to Sol'Terra, fellow exalted.

To start off we may as well see who's made it to the Ruins of Morroc.

I am Ector, dwarven ranger of the northern tundras, skilled in tracking down both men and beasts before cutting them down.

And because it cant all be rp; I can make tuesdays, wednesdays and thursdays. Weekends are ok, but it couldnt be every week if that were the case.

Hopefully we can get at least an overview of each character in the party. Having done minimal RP myself im not sure what else we need before we start, but knowing whos in the party seems like the first logical step.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mirrage

PostSubject: Re: Charactors.   Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:51 am

I am Arthiel, elven wizard from the forests of Arachaea, learned in the most potent of the Arcane arts.

I'm available most days of the week except Monday nights. Any other weekday after about 5pm is good for me and weekends are free as well.

Looking forward to starting the campaign, though I'll probably need some help with character building if someone could point me to a website or something that would be great Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Charactors.   Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:28 pm

I'm working on a Human Sorceror.

I'm available evey night except for Mondays, Thursdays. I'm only free on Wednesdays after 6:30.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
masternate

PostSubject: Re: Charactors.   Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:38 pm

Hi folks

I am going to be playing Kearney, Elven Cleric of Solonor Thelandira. I hail from the forest Arachea in Leonde. As a devoted war cleric of the Great Archer, he smiles upon me by granting me an iota of his strength and the knowledge of how to use his favourite weapon.

Thursday nights work best for me, I might be able to make Tuesdays, but Wednesday's I can not do. Otherwise some weekends also work.

Cheers

Nate
Back to top Go down
View user profile
L1a

PostSubject: Re: Charactors.   Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:17 pm

I am Najila, a human barbarian from the north of Ymir, who kills stuff good...

As far as game times go, Thursdays also work best for me, I can also make Tuesdays after 6 and Friday-Sunday during the day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kysene

PostSubject: Re: Charactors.   Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:06 pm

KYSENE
Female Gnoll Druid
Animal Companion: Dire Bat (Gryak)

Description:
Kysene towers over most humans and even half-orcs, casting a broad and imposing shadow. Tufts of spotted fur stick out from her scaling armour, which looks to be crafted from some draconic creature. Where her fur isn't hidden by her armour, it is matted and unkempt, with blood, mud and plant burs caked to it.
Across her hips hangs an old leather belt, holding onto a surprisingly well-kept scimitar. In one hand she caries a crude-looking spear. Kysene grins as you eye the weapon, revealing very large, very sharp teeth.

Behind this primal woman is crouched an enormous creature that could be some-how related to a bat, were it not for the horns. Two slightly curved horns protrude from above the beasts eyes, which are somewhat larger than a human fist. Another smaller horn marks the top of it's nose. The creature's wings stretch at least the height of a human to either side, and are jet black. Strapped around it's body is a strangely fashioned saddle, to which are attached a number of adventuring tools.

Or, alternatively:
Before you stands a tall and overwhelmingly cute puppy-girl. Her large eyes and wagging tail make it apparent that she is happy to see you. She holds a big stick in one hand with teeth dents on it, and seems to want you to throw it for her. Behind her is an enormous but equally cute bat creature.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charactors.   

Back to top Go down

Charactors.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
QUGS RPGs :: D&D Games :: Sol'Terra-
Jump to: